Frequently Asked Questions
2. Can I amend / cancel my order with you after I have placed it?
You have up to 2 hours to amend / cancel your order from the time your order is completed through email. Once the 2-hour period has passed, it's too late for you or our Customer Care team to amend / cancel your order. Please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible.
If you cancel your order, we will refund what you paid through PayPal within 5 working days. For more information on how to return your order check our Refund Policy.
3. Why has the tracking status not been updated?
Tracking information may not be updated immediately for some reasons, such as:
- The tracking number has just been created. After being sent out, your tracking number will need up to 7 business days to be updated due to delays between the scanning process and the website's updates.
- The package may not be scanned until it reaches the regional hub near the destination.
- The package is in transit between the origin and the destination country. Once the package leaves the origin country the tracking information will not be updated until it reaches the destination country.
- The package arrived at the destination country. With international shipping, once the package lands in your country (destination), the tracking link will stop updating but it does not affect the delivery process.
However, if your tracking status has not been updated for over 10 business days, please contact us to be supported right away.
4. What payment methods are accepted?
We currently accept the following forms of payment:
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover
Debit Cards: We accept debit cards featuring the Mastercard or Visa logo. If you’re paying with a prepaid debit card, you must register them before using them for online purchases. You can do this by following instructions on the card or contacting their own support teams.
PayPal: PayPal allows members to have a personal account linked to any bank account or credit card for easy payment at checkout.
5. How secure is my payment?
We take your security very seriously by verifying each transaction with the credit company and processing only those orders if the credit company so authorizes it. In the case of a suspicious or declined transaction, our company may contact you to confirm the validity and ensure your identity or cancel that order with full notification.
On credit/debit cards, CVV verification is required before any order can be completed. Additionally, most credit cards and Paypal offer buyer protection for online purchases. Please contact them directly for specific details as it may vary from one financial institution to another.